I should be shot. I realize that.
See, there is this vicious cycle that happens. First, I just go a week without a blog, no biggie, right? Then alot of stuff happens, and I think "well, that is going to take a few blogs to catch up on all that stuff," and so I don't do it b/c I'm lazy. Then MORE stuff keeps happening, and life goes on! (how dare it?!?!?!) And then I get so far behind on pictures, on stories, on cute little 4 year old sayings, that it scares me to even OPEN up my own blog, b/c I know there's no way I can catch everyone up on everything! GAH!!!!!
So, let me just preface this with: There is no way I can remember everything that has happened over the past five weeks.
Buuuuuuut, here is a small re-cap.
* Brent lost his second job delivering pastries for the bakery. They combined his route with one that leaves from Escondido, and laid him off.
* Brent got another second job at Applebees being (get this) a HOST (with the most). Brent has never worked in food service before, so it's fun to tease him about doing a teenagers job. But he really likes it, and his favorite part? bussing tables. Yes, he is weird.
* I tried to get a job before Brent, and he beat me to it. I'd like to work a little, outside of the home to stave of madness.
* I'm going to be teaching a series of knitting classes at a local yarn shop here in Murrieta starting the Saturday after Thanksgiving! WOOT!
* Moose is doing fantastically better! He even ate dry food yesterday for the first time in months!!!!
* Judah is giant. his hair is long and surfer-ish. I love it, and so does he.
* Judah is riding his bike without training wheels. He can even start and stop all by himself, and rides up and down the sidewalk when Brent and I are outside.
* I'm still spinning, and knitting, and dyeing, and all that rot. I still like it, even though I'm in the crunch for the Holidays.
Pretty much all I can think of right now.. I'll update with pictures when we get back from the beach....(I know, woe is me.....)